(Full Course Rental: $128, Single Episodes $10)
NOTE: ALL VIDEOS ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY VIEWING ONLY
1. One (1) online Vimeo rental will cover up to 10 students.
2. Over 10 students, the institution/co-op will need to buy a seat license for each additional student through the main Apologia office.
3. For Academy Science recorded classes, seats over 10 students are $39/per student and are good for one year.
4. For Academy Bible, Apologetics, Worldview recorded classes, seats over 10 students are $15/per student and are good for one year.
1. No online account sharing outside a household or in a co-op classroom.
2. For online media, at least one unique account is required per household/co-op (see student limitations above)
3. No copying of online content is allowed.
4. No viewing of online content outside a household or in a co-op group. The co-op leader or teacher is to retain the copy. Families desiring to watch a lesson at home must purchase or rent a personal copy.
NOTE: CLASSES ARE ABOUT 60-75 MINUTES, MAY CONTAIN EPISODES FROM EARLIER YEARS
NOTE: There are normally 28-30 Episodes in this series
Semester 1: World Religions & Cults
This is a survey of world religions, major cults, and other doctrines that challenge the historic Christian faith, including new religious movements. Students will be trained to defend the exclusive truth of Christianity as they study the basic beliefs of major cults and world religions followed by a biblical critique. You will learn why “Jehovah’s Witnesses” and Mormon’s are cults of Christianity and false religions. Many other world religions and cults will be revealed to help prepare you to share the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Sample Syllabus for semester 1? copy/paste: http://www.apologiaonlineacademy.com/files/99423814.pdf
Semester 2: LD’S’ & ‘Jehovah’s’ Witnesses: Can a religion that is polytheistic like Mormonism be Christian? Mormon’s are taught that Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer. Can this be a legitimate Bible believing religion? IS MORMONISM CHRISTIAN?
Students will learn why Islam has grown to become the second largest religion in the world. This course will examine the Qur’an, Mohammad, Mecca, the history of Islam, and how Christians should respond to Muslims. Emphasis will be on how to answer Islamic criticisms of the Bible and Christianity and how to share the gospel with Muslims. Suggested for all grades through adults. Prerequisite: none
Sample Syllabus for Semester 2? Copy/Paste: http://www.apologiaonlineacademy.com/files/99423817.pdf
These episodes are from our LIVE & INTERACTIVE classes – some references may not apply to you. There are 28-30 episodes of 60-90 minutes each. You can fwd through these and other administrative portions if you wish.
Please remember that you have chosen the RECORDED ONLY/NOT-GRADED option – you do all tests, assignments, and grading, etc. on your own. Please do not request these items from Apologia Online Academy teachers. You can watch episodes in full screen and click the HD (high definition) icon in the lower right corner of the player for a better quality picture if you wish, but keep in mind these are not filmed in high definition. Webcam technology is not always in sync with the speaker.