The talks title: DON’T BE AFRAID TO SUCK if you want to find success as a photographer
It is impossible to find success as a photographer without embracing failure. That’s right – it is ok to SUCK! If fact you should pursue failure by experimenting, trying new things and stepping outside of your box.
This is a thought provoking and entertaining look at the state of photography today and why it is so damn hard to be creative and stand out.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
Dr. Suess Horse Museum: https://amzn.to/2YQ4ywM
** The above link is an Amazon Affiliate Link #CommissionsEarned
Looking for a PHOTOGRAPHY MENTOR?
WANNA SEE MY GEAR?
SUBSCRIBE so that you don’t miss NEW VIDEOS!
MY WEBSITE & BLOG
SHOP FOR TOGSWAG℠
– Follow on INSTAGRAM: https://tog.chat/instagram
– Like & Follow on FACEBOOK: https://tog.chat/facebook
– Follow on TWITTER: https://tog.chat/twitter
– Check my boards on PINTEREST: https://tog.chat/pinterest
– Connect on LINKEDIN: https://tog.chat/linkedin
FTC Disclosure: No sponsors have paid for advertising or mentions in this video. I am an Olympus Visionary sponsored photographer however all words and opinions are my own. I have not been paid to produce this video.
#YourBestShotIsYourNextShot #olympus #portraitphotography