Create an instructional video using one of the following types of technology:
• Screen Capture Video using something like Apple QuickTime, Microsoft Mix, ScreenCast-o-Matic.com.
• Live Action Video using an actual video camera (like a flip cam), cell phone video, or tablet video cams.
• Video using webcam built into laptop.
• Pieced-together video using various assets using MovieMaker, iMovie, or WeVideo.
• Photo-based video using MovieMaker, iMovie, WeVideo, or PhotoStory.
You will need to explain, demonstrate, or teach a skill. This video can be recorded by you or with someone’s help. The video must be at least 1 minute and no longer than 5 minutes. It must include visuals and audio. And finally it must be uploaded to a sharing location (like YouTube, SchoolTube, TeacherTube, Vimeo, or even DropBox or Box.Net).
Submit this assignment using the Blackboard Submission tool, providing your instructor with the link to where your materials are housed (i.e., link to a Blog, a folder in Google Drive that is shared, etc.).
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2.